Before I went to school this morning, I told Nonnie I really
wanted to have a picnic for lunch! So when I got home -
We had one!!!! Yay!
Nonnie fixed a platter of fruit and three kinds of
sandwiches. Yummy! I ate ALL the watermelon!
I really didn't want to share so they let me have it all!
Daddy, Nonnie and I sat on the floor for the picnic -
because that's where I wanted to sit!
And after all, this was my picnic :-)
Dawg had hurt his back so I let him sit in a
chair this time!
It was so much fun! I can't wait to do that again!
Dawg hurt his back? Did you laugh at him Gavin? :)
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have come to your picnic. I talk about you all the time. And tell my mommy that you are my buddy. I miss you
I can't wait to visit you soon.
Love Abby
PS. My mom and dad said to tell you hi and they love you too!
We want to come to your picnic next time! It looks like ya'll had fun!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jill