Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's Fair Time!!

 Jill, Anderson, and Isaiah came to my house to go to the fair
with me, Daddy, Dawg and Nonnie.  We had so much fun!


We saw all kinds of animals!  The first one was a baby chick.
Dawg held it and Anderson and I got to touch it :-)


We saw goats, horses, zebras, a giraffe, a camel, orangutans,
a yak, an alpaca, turtle, parrots, minature buffalo, and all
kinds of animals!!


I SERIOUSLY drove a tractor!


Anderson and I drove a Kubota lawn mower.
It was a nice one!


Jill, Anderson, and Isaiah sat on some hay
and Nonnie took their picture :-)


Anderson drove a camouflage golf cart!


Then we saw the pony rides!  I loved it!  My horse was named
Lady in Red.


Anderson didn't like it!


But I went round, and round, and round!




Daddy took lots of pics of me!


More.....


More......


I love this!


Anderson finally decided to sit on my horse - but not ride it!


Can't wait to come back next year!!


1 comment:

  1. Now that looks like fun!!!! I wish we could have been there!!!
    You are really good at riding horses Gavin!
    We miss you and love you
    Jamie, Greg and Abby

    ReplyDelete